A week ago, when Keith woke up dry, he was rewarded with 2 peanut M&Ms. Instead of eating them one at a time, he shoved them in his cheeks and let them melt before eating up the peanut. It was funny. So, when he successfully completed 10 workbook pages this morning, he was rewarded with the same prize and I knew I had to capture his chipmunking on film. Its not quite as funny as the first time, especially on video instead of live, but you'll get the gist. There are some captions to understand what he is saying.
Me: What do you have in your mouth?
Keith: M&Ms
Me: Why did you get M&Ms?
Keith: Because I did my numbers and letters!
Until next blog,
Jen
4 comments:
Too cute!
What is this kid, a genius? How old is he? What is this workbook like? Evie can't draw a straight line, so I know she can't write numbers and letters! However, she can shove in the candy with the best of them.
Of course he's a genius, Sara!! Ha ha. Don't be fooled, the only letter he can "write" is a "K" (for Keith), and that actually looks like a dolphin wrote it. Most of the pages were "circle the pictures that start with the letter A" or "count the jellybeans and circle the number". Lots of circling. No real writing. You can sit back and continue shoving candy in Evie's mouth without worrying that she'll be riding the short bus to school.
LOL! "looks like a dolphin wrote it" I love that.
Post a Comment