Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What do I do when a 3 year old outsmarts me??

This week I started teaching the kids about the 12 disciples. So, today we were reviewing them.

Me: OK, Keith, can you name one disciple?
Keith: James!
Me; Addy, how about you? Can you name another one?
Addy: Peter!
Me: Let's see...can we keep going? Keith, can you name another one?
Keith: James!
Me: You already said that one, try a different one.
Keith: But, Mommy, there were two James!!

I can't wait until I start helping them with their homework!

Until next blog,
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're ready for homeschooling! :)

Sara said...

are you seriously going to homeschool? can i send my kids to your school?

PEEPER said...

ha ha, no plans to homeschool at the moment! I'm afraid they'd get to the point where they know more than i do and then i'd have to admit to everyone that I am NOT smarter than a fifth grader!