Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving is over, now its time to get in the Christmas spirit!

We had a great Thanksgiving, but I think we were all ready to start celebrating my very favorite holiday today. So, we went and chopped down our Christmas tree (which is making our house smell great!), then went to the square to watch the lights turn on and see Santa come in on his red convertible. Afterwards, we all decided we needed to get even more festive. So, we donned our favorite matching Christmas outfits and had my mom show us some of her fancy dance moves that she's learned over the many years. Since my brothers back was hurting, we put him in charge of the video camera and, after a few practice runs, we were able to bring to you this video. I hope you enjoy it!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


By the way, I do sincerely believe this is the only way you'll ever see Brian dancing. Especially disco.

Until next blog,
Jen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite blog entry ever!!! Yes, even better than seeing myself blow the eggs! I've attended Cheryl's dance group before and saw nothing like this!!

Kira said...

I had no idea the Billmeiers were so talented. This cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Wow- your brother does awesome camera/editing work. Seamless video presentation. Color me impressed.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now those are some HOT moves. The Repko's are ready for lessons. :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! I especially liked seeing Brian bumping butts with your mom! Talk about some son-in-law/mother-in-law bonding.

Sara said...

You guys have been watching us, haven't you? I'm kind of mad that you have copied all of our dance moves, but I can't be mad at you. Congratulations to Brian on getting baptized Sunday. What a great surprise (I figured he was already baptized)! And he looks better underwater than he does in an elf hat. Just my opinion.