Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And in the category of "BEST MOM", the nominees are...

...well, probably not me this week! Brian is gone AGAIN (last time for a while, yay!) and I am tuckered out. In addition, Addison is getting sick and was very whiny AND I was busy making meals all afternoon for a family of 6 whose mom is on bed rest! All this adds up to...not paying as much attention to my children as I should be. And, here is what a 4.75 and 3 year old are capable of, if left basically to do what they will for 2 days in a row:






The funny thing is, instead of picking it up, I'm blogging about it and completely ignoring my children once again. They are (as I type) working on the upstairs now while listening to Veggie Tales at perhaps the loudest decibel the cd player goes to. I just heard a complete dump out of all the matchbox cars in the toy room above me. Wonderful.

Until next blog,
Jen

7 comments:

Sara said...

Ha, that's nothin. Stop by anytime unannounced and I'm sure you will see worse!

Sara said...

Oh by the way, please let me know if you ever plan on stopping by.

PEEPER said...

you're quite a funny little gal, yourself, Ms. Wilhelm!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I spot several choking hazards on your floor. ;) Eh, just leave it all for Brian to clean up when he gets home!

Kira said...

I'm impressed. I think you are the only person I know that is more obsessive about mess than me. It's good to let it get messy once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

that is my house on an everyday basis. Ahhh...relief. My house is hideous today (and the downstairs was sparkling clean yesterday). 2 sick kids, one tired mom = house out of control. i think i may ask josh to bring home dinner!

Anonymous said...

I echo the others - it took all of that for your house to look like that? My house has looked like that pretty much for the past 3+ months!
I hope Brian will be home soon and I agree that he should get to enjoy the fruits of your children's labors! Just leave it all out!!