Friday, September 19, 2008

Very Important Poll!

Ok, friends, I have a very difficult decision to make and I need your help. This Sunday we are getting family pics taken. My dilemma: should I wear my glasses or not??? Let me know your opinion and I'll go with the popular vote.

Until next blog,
Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for glasses! But could you take them off for some so you have a variety?

Kim

Anonymous said...

Answer to the VIP poll--wear your glasses!!!! You would be beautiful either way!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you look sassy in your glasses...wear them! :)

Kira said...

I would say wear them.

Anonymous said...

---(.)-(.)---

PEEPER said...

Very clever response, anonymous! You really should have signed that so you could get the credit you deserve!

Anonymous said...

I see I will be out-voted, but I'm going with NO glasses--- just think, you wouldn't have worn them for wedding pics and this is similar--its an important photo that you'll look at the rest of your life so better to look as young as possible! Either way, I look forward to getting a copy for my talking picture frame! (and I don't mean this response as a critcism of the glasses themselves)