And here she is today!(well, actually it was yesterday, but close enough!)
Those were the quickest four years of my life!!!
Until next blog, Jen
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday, Addy! Those were four quick years for us too. I remember the day we met her, I think I even have a photo of Mark holding her in your Chicago basement. That was a nice basement. :)
Happy Birthday, Addy! Thanks for sharing those sweet baby pictures. TIME IS GOING TOO FAST!!!! I hope Addy has fun throwing peanuts on the floor at Logans today! :)
Wow! That picture of her a couple days ago is you. This post kind of made me sad - why does time fly so fast. I know everyone says that but it is true and pretty sad. Today Vi told the MD she is almost 3 - I thought I was going to start bawling.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Addy! Those were four quick years for us too. I remember the day we met her, I think I even have a photo of Mark holding her in your Chicago basement. That was a nice basement. :)
Happy Birthday, Addy!
Thanks for sharing those sweet baby pictures. TIME IS GOING TOO FAST!!!! I hope Addy has fun throwing peanuts on the floor at Logans today! :)
Happy Birthday, Addison!! What precious baby pictures. (Trevon saw the recent pictures of Addy and said 'That's MY friend!')
Wow! That picture of her a couple days ago is you. This post kind of made me sad - why does time fly so fast. I know everyone says that but it is true and pretty sad. Today Vi told the MD she is almost 3 - I thought I was going to start bawling.
Post a Comment