Saturday, August 27, 2011

blog rearrangement

My good friend and blog mentor, Stephanie Repko, just taught me how to back date my entries so they will be in chronological order! So, if things are in a different place that you remembered, that's why (I know you all memorize my blog!!)

Until next blog (or whenever I decide to date it!),

Jen

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It cracks me up that you wanted to let your readers know you were going to re-date some of your posts! Glad to help out. :)

Nicole said...

I DO have them memorized so I think there should be a contest and a prize for the person who can put them back in their original order! Ha!
I too find the "notice" funny considering that beyond Stephanie, who told you how to do it, there might only be 2 of us who read this!

PEEPER said...

I HAVE memorized your posts. :D -Addy

PEEPER said...

I HAVE memorized your posts. :D -Addy