
Overall, it was a great experience. Santa was very jolly, had a sing-along, and even did some magic tricks! Being our first time to do this, I now know to expect about a 45 minute delay from the start of the program to when we actually eat! I had only had 170 calories from my go-lean waffles for breakfast, and the lunch started at 1 p.m. By the time our food rolled out I was famished! I felt quite grumpy, but Addy said I wasn't too grumpy!! Perhaps it was because she was hungry, too! At one point during Santa's sing-along she shouted "Mommy, I'm starving!!" And Keith was hungry, too. Here is a pic of him near-passing out from hypoglycemia during Santa's magic tricks. (he was able to make it due to a tiny candy cane from Santa which he ate so fast it smeared all over his mouth)

After we ate, and were jolly enough to meet St. Nick, we stood in line to talk to him. Both the kids were quite nervous, but with the fear of not getting what they want looming in their mind, they both persevered and braved the lap of Santa. Keith asked for a "yoop-de-yoop" (loop-de-loop) race track and Addison gracefully listed off about 10 littlest pets that she amazingly does not have that she would like to add to her collection. Both of them were very excited to have met Santa and are convinced that they have been good enough to get what they asked for!!


Until next blog,
Jen
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear if Santa brings them what they asked for! :)
SIMSL!! (sitting in my seat laughing...still trying to get people to use that one) Hypoglycemia! You are so funny. He does look a little sick. I know exactly how he feels though, and we've all been there. Actually we haven't, I don't even know where Oak Hill Mansion is, but I think we've all been so hungry to the point that we want to smear candy cane all over our faces and annoyed that it isn't cheese. Why is Santa's beard blue? Does Addison think that a Santa with a blue beard has the littlest pets she needs?
Post a Comment