Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Friday, June 1, 2007
trying to clean out my closet
I guess I should be happy knowing that, for the 30 minutes it took me to clean out my closet, my sweet, innocent children played together civilly. But, when I stepped out of the closet and into the bathroom I found all of my make up pulled out and taken into the dining room, where Keith and Addy had been practicing their futures as Mary Kay consultants. Addy looks like she's preparing for a KISS concert with liquid eyeliner streaming from her eyes down her cheeks. And, of course, Keith tried to eat everything. Including, from what I can remember, about 1/2 a stick of lipstick. Gone. Heres a video of it for those that can view it. Sorry, the lighting is a little poor.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that Addy is an equal opportunity make up offender. "Make-up can be for boys too." LOL! I'm sure you were laughing your head off when you caught them in the act. ;) At least now you have an excuse to buy all new Mary Kay. haha
Post a Comment