Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A couple of movies

Sunday I captured Addy playing with "her" dollhouse, which actually used to be mine. My dad made it for me from a picture of one I wanted in the Sears WishBook (a christmas toy catalog for those of you not old enough to know what that is!). At the time I thought it was crummy that I had to wait SO LONG for him to make it, but now I absolutely cherish all the love and sweat he put into it and am glad it wasn't just bought from a store. Watching her play with it seemed like I was looking in the mirror of myself oh so long ago. The only difference is I didn't have a 3 inch pumpkin man living in it like she does. You may have to turn up your volume if you want to hear what she is saying.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Also, here's a video explaining why we currently have a huge brown smudge on the porch wall...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Addy's imagination! "Pumpy wants some cake." Oh, and she is also polite because while you were trying to get Keith to say "fudge pop" she was in the background saying "excuse me, mommy." Very fun videos!

Hubs said...

I love the dollhouse. We have my dollhouse in the basement and plan to give it a facelift and buy some new home furnishings for it when Vi gets older.

I also heard the "Excuse me Mommy" and thought it was sweet. Do you have any spare time because I need to hang out with Moms that don't terrify me?

Hubs said...

Wait, I should have said I need to hang out with moms whose children don't terrify me.

Anonymous said...

gah gah