When Duncan was born, Keith said something to me (I don't remember now what it was) that implied he was a little disappointed that Duncan wasn't able to 'play trains' with him. I guess he thought he would be a little more interactive when he came out of the oven! Well, now his wishes are coming true...Keith plays with his trains in front of Duncan and Duncan sits there and watches with amazement. He even sits still and listens to train stories. Keith is giddy with delight that Duncan seems to share his love of trains. Keith will pause for a second while playing and say to me "I just love my little brudder"! I'm pretty sure this excitement will fade when Duncan becomes mobile and can actually steal trains from Keith, but for now its way too cute to observe!
Until next blog,
Jen
1 comment:
Keith & Duncan will have to teach Baby Boy Repko all about trains when he is old enough. :)
Do you guys have this train book? Raelyn likes it.
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Trains-Margaret-Wise-Brown/dp/0064435687/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300199444&sr=8-1
Post a Comment