Like all babies, Duncan LOVES music and being sung to. This is one of his favorites. I was trying to capture it by myself and, since I had to do the hand movements, I couldn't hold the camera. Thus, the weird camera angle.
I'm curious if Stephanie and I are really the only two people who read your blog since we're the only commentators?! (or are we just blog stalkers?) Thanks for the new video of Duncan. Avery was wearing out the one of "Duncan play peekie boo"!
2 comments:
I love it! I was just trying to remember all the words to this song this morning. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Duncan sure looks like he's enjoying himself!
I'm curious if Stephanie and I are really the only two people who read your blog since we're the only commentators?! (or are we just blog stalkers?) Thanks for the new video of Duncan. Avery was wearing out the one of "Duncan play peekie boo"!
Post a Comment