Its hard to believe that in a little over a week is Aunt Beth's wedding! We'll be leaving a few days before the big event to give us some time to get there and then see the Statue of Liberty. Today we're altering the wedding attire for the kids. Aunt Beth was interested in seeing them in their outfits, and they look too cute to not share with everyone else, so I thought I'd blog it!
Here's Keith handing me the pins while I turn up his hem (can you see that our furniture is STILL in the middle of the room after 1 week?...we are waiting for the painters to come do some touch ups. UGH!)

"I'm handsome!"

Addy in her flower girl dress

Of course, she has to pose with a littlest pet!

Until next blog,
Jen
3 comments:
Oh so cute! But where is the picture of you trying on your outfit? :)
Too cute!! I especially love the tag on Keith's suit - it's a nice touch!! What a handsome/stunning family you will be next weekend!
THE KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!!! Keith's suit is too much - what a cutie patootie! :) I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)
Post a Comment