Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter weekend pics

We had a wonderful Easter weekend, despite the cooler temperatures!! Saturday we went to an Easter Egg Hunt with Nana, Uncle Buck, and the Meyers. Later we had Nana and Uncle Buck over for a yummy meal followed by egg coloring. Sunday everyone got all fancied up in their new Easter attire and went to a very crowded church. Then we headed up north to celebrate with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Alex and Gretchen. We were all pooped in the end!!!

Easter egg hunt...







Here's Addy with the bunny...Trevon poses as "stand-in brother"


Coloring Easter Eggs


Rushing to make it to the 9 a.m. church service...the kids have had a few pieces of candy...I have had no caffeine...here is the succession of pictures we get:





We decide we need to hop in the pic in hopes of better picture outcome!




After a long day and lots of food, the kids get silly...






Hope everyone had a good holiday!

Until next blog,
Jen

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a weekend! I can't believe Brian went for the color coordinated family cliché. ;) I think you all look fabulous!

Kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kira said...

What a good looking family all dressed up for Easter!

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! I love the Easter Baskets on the head shots - that should become a new Billmeier Easter Tradition! :)

PEEPER said...

THAT'S YOU????????????

xoxo, Addy