Sorry to all my loyal blog fans...its been semi-hectic and I've been semi-lazy these past few weeks. So, heres a very very short blog to tide you over until I can post on both Brooke and Keiths birthday and other Billmeier happenings.
Just to let anyone whose interested know...I have lots of Marsh Milkweed seeds ready to be delivered to anyone who wants them. I have LOTS, so if you want some let me know (I can even mail it to those of you who don't live near me!). If you live in the midwest, you would plant these seeds in November and they will sprout up in the spring...just in time to create a fine Monarch habitat for your yards. Just email me if you want some.
(for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about...this plant was featured in my August 15th blog titled "got milkweed?")
Until next blog,
Jen
1 comment:
Oh, I bet Mark will want some of those seeds.
Post a Comment