Friday, March 30, 2007

I wish I weren't such a control freak

Well, I'm actually sitting down and taking a break from a very chaotic week right now. We're getting ready to head to New Smyrna Beach, FL for a little R&R. I can't wait!! However, because I can't possibly trust that Brian (or really anyone else, for that matter) would pack the kids stuff appropriately, I have put it on myself to pack for three AND make sure the house is spic and span, because I despise coming home to a dirty house. This, on top of going to my 2 bible studies, gymnastics, gymboree, library class and a small group cookout, has made for a tiring week.

Here's a few pics to tide you over until we return. Hope everyone has a great week.
Jen

Addy, taking a sip of a Sprite that is actually the same size as her torso!





















Keith being wacky






















This is how Addy chose to entertain herself while I packed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last one of Addy in the basket is too funny!! Have a relaxing vacation and looking forward to book club when you return. :)

Anonymous said...

And who is going to pack for Brian?